- 1 lb. of Meat
- 1 to 2 cups of Cornmeal Breader
- 1 cup Milk or Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- Cut up meat into bite-size pieces or leave whole.
- Put cornmeal breader into a bowl.
- Put milk and egg in another bowl, whisk well.
- Dip meat in milk mixture then immediately into the breader, make sure chicken is coated well.
- Once coated set on a plate or pan until ready to fry.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Deep fry whole chicken breast for at least 10-12 minutes depending on thickness, smaller nuggets 3-4 minutes. Pork and Fish will vary depending on thickness.
- Cook chicken to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees. Pork to at least 145 degrees. Fish to at least 145 degrees.
***Tip: Leftover breader can be re-used if you sift out all the large, wet pieces, then put the leftover breader in a separate bag and place in the freezer.